Your health, safety and well-being is always our #1 Priority at GEC.
As the corona virus situation evolves, health and safety are top of our minds. While we are not overly concerned it will affect everyone. There are cases popping up in different regions around the country and we recognize that you may have questions about how GEC is working to make sure you have the support you need.
- In keeping with our 24/7 approach to business, we are monitoring around-the-clock updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health officials. Knowledge is power, and we’re staying informed and on top of this developing situation. Just a quick reminder – we are available 24/7 if you have an emergency after business hours.
- Planning for the unexpected is part of our plan. We always have systems and procedures in place to ensure that there is someone ready to assist you.
- If it is not an emergency situation, it is often best to send us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- GEC is known for our timely professional responses and that will never change. We will do our best to answer all emails in as promptly as possible.
- If you are in need of further information on the corona virus, please refer to one of these websites as the most reliable sources.
WHO, State Department, and the CDC