Teach USA

U.S. schools host qualified international teachers.

A great opportunity for both teachers and schools.

Teach USA is a cultural exchange program that brings international teachers and U.S. schools together. While teachers find chance for teaching and immersing themselves in American life style for up to 5 years, U.S. schools enjoy great benefits of diversified education with qualified international teachers in the classrooms.

For Teachers

Teachers can work full-time at a U.S. K-12 school with the same salary scale of U.S. teachers for up to 5 years.

Learn more

For Schools

GEC has a global network and a dedicated team to find the best international teachers that brings cultural exchange to your classrooms.

Learn more


  • love our job and we do it with great passion and integrity.
  • have a great team and an excellent processing system for the best and fastest premium placement service.
  • pay attention to know our teachers and host schools very closely for the best posssible match.
  • perfectly know the needs and expectations of both schools and teachers.
  • always tell the truth and avoid overpromising.

Every child deserves a great teacher.

Let's make it happen with Teach USA program.

Apply to teach Apply to hire